Has “Get My Website Up” Been On Your To-do List For Awhile?
Let’s knock this off of your list!
If this has been on your to-do list for awhile, don’t feel bad. There are many good reasons why you may not have gotten this done.
Web Designers can be expensive. (I know. I charge $997 to build a 5 page website and that is one of the cheapest prices around).
Finding the right course can be expensive and time consuming.
You don’t think you have the time to learn how to do it on your own.
Allow me to walk you through how to build your own website for less than a 10th of what you would pay a web designer.
Join me for this 4-Week Website Basics Boot Camp, where I will walk your through how to set up your own website. During this class, I will show you how to set up a self-hosted WordPress site, which is one of the easiest and most flexible platforms to work on. This is NOT the WordPress.com sites which are limited in terms of design and flexibility.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Install WordPress on your server through your web site hosting account
- Link your domain name to your web hosting account, if you bought your domain name separately
- Insert your images and content on your site.
- Use themes and plugins to give your site the beauty and flexibility it needs
- Update and maintain your website
Setting up a website is NOT hard but it is WORK, so come prepared. You must have the following BEFORE class:
- Your domain name. I recommend GoDaddy because they always seem to have a great deal on domain names. Make sure to check online for coupon codes.
- Web Hosting. I recommend Hostgator’s Baby Plan. I have used them for years and have not had any problems. It is less than $12 per month and it includes unlimited disk space, bandwidth and the ability to host unlimited domains. (Don’t know what all that means? Don’t worry, you will).
- Paypal Account if you want to be able to receive payments directly on your website.
- Complete the pre-work that is due before class. This will include having information about yourself and your products and services ready for your page.
- Internet Access and a computer or laptop with video camera and audio headset. You will NOT be able to do the in class assignments from your phone or tablet.
You will receive:
- The Getting Started on Your Website Planning Guide
- Access to our private Facebook Group
- Recordings of each class
For less than a 10th of the cost to hire a web designer, I can teach you how to build your own website.
Class Starts Tuesday, January 10, 2017
8:00 PM (EST)
$25 per week for 4 weeks
$75 one time payment (Save $25)